Armello is a grand swashbuckling adventure combining three styles of play; The deep tactics of card games, the rich strategy of tabletop board games, and the adventure of fantastical RPGs.
As a hero from one of Armello's Great Clans, you'll quest, scheme, hire agents, explore, vanquish monsters, cast spells and face off against other players, with one ultimate goal in mind; becoming King or Queen of Armello! The Kingdom of Armello is as dangerous as it is beautiful. Perils, banes and bandits hide around every corner and a spreading corruption known as the Rot leaves no creature untouched.
• Easy to Play but Hard to Master: Armello is easy to pick up and experience, yet its deep and emergent possibilities emerge as you play. Includes acclaimed story-driven tutorial mode.
• Fast & Thoughtful: Adventuring in Armello is fast-paced fun filled with deadly, tactical and politically complex decisions.
• Multiple Playable Heroes: Each unique Hero possess a special power, stat line, AI personality and can be equipped with an Amulet and Signet Ring to further match your playstyle.
• Dynamic Sandbox: Gorgeous dynamic world which procedurally generates a new map each and every game, complete with a dynamic quest system ensuring no two games of Armello are ever the same.
• Turn-Based Day & Night Cycle: Use Action Points to journey across Armello's hex-based board and use our fuzzy turn-based system to play cards even when it's not your turn.
• True Tabletop Feel: We've spent years cherry-picking the best parts of the tabletop experience, like our physics-based dice.
• Animated Cards: Over 150 beautifully animated in-game Cards from artists all over the world.
• World Class Soundtrack by Michael Allen and internationally acclaimed artist Lisa Gerrard.
The King has fallen to a dark corruption, and it’s up to you to stop him and your opponents for the good of Armello. Choose your hero and step into the fray. Leverage subterfuge, spells and careful strategy to wrangle control of the game's chaotic odds as you quest for the throne.
Play through the Prologue first, get comfortable in Singleplayer and then try your odds in Multiplayer!
Good luck, adventurer.
Recommended for you
4.4 ★ • 139Board
3.8 ★ • 98Board
4.2 ★ • 67Board
4.2 ★ • 89Board
4.1 ★ • 40Board
4.6 ★ • 31Board
You may also like
★ • 31Word
4.1 ★ • 87Role Playing
4.5 ★ • 28Adventure
3.5 ★ • 377Paid
4.2 ★ • 310Photography
2.9 ★ • 39Adventure