"IMPORTANT NOTE: This app (SyncUP DRIVE Legacy) is only compatible with 6200, 6500, and SD-7000T devices."
For additional information about T-Mobile SyncUP DRIVE please visit: https://www.t-mobile.com/offers/syncup
For further assistance with T-Mobile SyncUP DRIVE please visit https://support.t-mobile.com/community/contact-us/, reach out via Twitter to @tmobilehelp, call 611 or 1-877-746-0909.
The T-Mobile SyncUP DRIVE app helps you keep your family safe, secure and connected at all times. Get peace of mind about your cars and the people in them with T-Mobile SyncUP DRIVE.
NOTE: A SyncUP DRIVE OBD-II device, compatible vehicle, capable smartphone and data plan are required to install and use the T-Mobile SyncUP DRIVE app.
*** Now supports Hybrid vehicles. To check vehicle compatibility, please visit https://www.t-mobile.com/offers/syncup ***
T-Mobile SyncUP DRIVE provides seven categories of features for customers:
Access America’s fastest nationwide 4G LTE network* from your in-car Wi-Fi hotspot
• Connect up to 5 devices to your in-car Wi-Fi hotspot
• Easily manage your in-car Wi-Fi hotspot and modify network details like SSID and password
Keep an eye on your loved ones without creating dangerous distractions.
• GPS enabled to locate your vehicles in real-time
• Check the location and status of multiple vehicles without contacting the drivers
• Receive alerts when the driver or passenger are not wearing their seatbelts
• Create geofences to get notified when your vehicles arrive and depart from common locations
• With real-time vehicle notifications about car trouble, T-Mobile SyncUP DRIVE works like a virtual mechanic to help keep your family safe.
• Know your fuel level**, battery voltage, and brake fluid levels before you hit the road
• Get alerts when your car’s battery is getting low
• Understand what’s wrong with your car so you can take action
• Get safety recalls and technical service bulletins from the NHTSA
• Quickly find nearby mechanics to get the help you need
Need roadside assistance? We’ve arranged for Allstate Motor Club to get you help when you need it.***
Help keep your car secure, even when you’re not with it
• Never forget where you’ve parked again with GPS location and Google StreetView
• Get alerted if your parked car has been bumped or disturbed, or if your device has been unplugged
• Track your car’s real-time driving location if it’s been stolen
Learn how to be a smarter, safer driver by analyzing your driving behavior
• Review your trips to understand how, when and where you drive
• Keep track of dangerous driving behavior like speeding, harsh braking and rapid acceleration
• Set speeding alerts to encourage safer driving
• Easily tag business trips and export them to CSV or PDF for easy expensing and tax purposes
SMALL BUSINESS FLEETS
Easily monitor the location and status of up to 24 vehicles from your smartphone
• Understand the health of your vehicles in real-time so you can make smarter business decisions
• Empower your team in the field with in-vehicle Wi-Fi hotspots
• Easily track your business trips for mileage logging and expensing
* Based on download speeds
** Fuel readings not available on all makes and models of vehicles
*** For more information on roadside assistance, please visit https://www.roadsidemobile.com/tac/tmobile. Roadside assistance is not eligible for use on commercial vehicles.
Quality of Life UI enhancements to car selector icon and Overview page icon alignment.
Recommended for you
4.2 ★ • 6Kids
4.5 ★ • 7Kids
4.4 ★ • 9Kids
4.5 ★ • 12Kids
1.5 ★ • 16Kids
4.3 ★ • 13Kids
You may also like
4.1 ★ • 166Puzzle
5.0 ★ • 223Education
★ • 223Tools
★ • 81Education
4.8 ★ • 129Video Players & Editors
3.4 ★ • 474Entertainment