DroidCamX turns your Android device into a webcam.
– Chat using "DroidCam Webcam" on your computer, including Sound and Picture.
– Connect over Wifi or USB*.
– Supports 720p/1080p video with HD Mode.
– "Smooth FPS" option in settings for more stable video.
– Use other (non camera) apps with DroidCamX in the background.
– Keeps working with the screen off to conserve battery.
– IP Webcam MJPEG access (access camera via a browser or from another device).
– Camera controls: auto focus, zoom, flash light, and more.
– Capture still image frames on phone or computer while the app is running.
– Pro controls on the Windows Client: Mirror, Flip, Brightness, Contrast, etc.
The app works with a PC client that connects the computer with your phone. Windows and Linux clients are available, please visit www.dev47apps.com on your computer to download, install, and get more info on usage.
* USB connection may require additional setup.
NOTE: If the Play Store fails to download or verify the app, please check the order status in your Play Store account and try again. Use the web version at https://play.google.com/store on your computer to avoid caching and account sync issues.
Recommended for you
★ • 14Tools
4.7 ★ • 16Tools
★ • 11Tools
4.6 ★ • 16Tools
★ • 19Tools
★ • 27Tools
You may also like
★ • 40Adventure
4.1 ★ • 57Casual
4.8 ★ • 121Music & Audio
3.9 ★ • 144Adventure
4.9 ★ • 153Video Players & Editors
4.4 ★ • 137Productivity