Your media, on your terms.
The Jellyfin project is an open source, free software media server. No fees, no tracking, no hidden agenda. Get our free server to collect all your audio, video, photos, and more in one place.
To use the app, you must have a Jellyfin server set up and running. Find out more at https://jellyfin.media
With a Jellyfin server, you can:
– Watch Live TV and recorded shows from your Jellyfin server (additional hardware/services required)
– Stream to a Chromecast device on your network
– Stream your media to your Android device
– View your collection in an easy to use interface
This is the official Jellyfin companion app for Android TV. Thank you for using Jellyfin!
Videos shown are used under a Creative Commons Attribution Licenses from the Blender Open Movie Project. More details available at http://www.blender.org/. Music from Binärpilot used with permission.
So many changes we can't list them all! Go see our blog post at jellyfin.org for more details.
Some highlights for 0.13:
- More fixes!
- Show buffer on seek bar for ExoPlayer
- Audio and subs track selection fixes
- Long press for context menu
- Better ExoPlayer integration
- Multiple versions for Movies
- Playback speed, Subtitle display options
- Home Screen prefs now match the Web
Using the latest Jellyfin Server (10.7.7+) is recommended.
Recommended for you
4.6 ★ • 4Video Players & Editors
★ • 7Video Players & Editors
4.3 ★ • 10Video Players & Editors
4.8 ★ • 14Video Players & Editors
4.4 ★ • 10Video Players & Editors
★ • 16Video Players & Editors
You may also like
★ • 115Educational
4.2 ★ • 78Photography
4.6 ★ • 77Action
3.4 ★ • 85Action
★ • 85Action
4.1 ★ • 87Social