Play the tunes and follow the rhythm, explore and revive the world. Unlock music of various genres, conquer specially designed boss-stages, and indulge in an artistic picture book!
AWARDS & ACHIEVEMENTS
2016 1st IMGA SEA “Excellence in Audio”
2017 Taipei Game Show Indie Game Award “Best Audio”
2017 13th IMGA Global Nominee
2017 Indie Prize Award in Casual Connect Asia “Best Mobile Game” Nominee
>> Innovative and Dynamic Rhythm Game
Not the rhythm game you used to know: we add unique animation to the plate you'll be playing on. Dozens of fantastic music tracks and amazing boss-stage features, different charts and challenges; gentle or intense, beginners, advanced players and experts can all have their game!
>> Artistic and Refreshing Picture Book
"I trust that you, the one blessed by the gods of melody, can surely revive the former world order."
"Tune" the chaotic energy back to harmony, and the world will gradually reveal. Explore places on the map, read a beautifully handcrafted picture book, and collect items on the way as souvenir!
** To share the result screen, Lanota needs your permission to access Photos/Media/Files. We won't read your existing photos or files in the process.
>> Unlock Full Function and More Contents
The free-download version is a trial version.
Get full version (available as in-app purchase) to:
– Remove the progress limit to Main Story
– Skip the waiting time between tracks & go ad-free
– Unlock "retry" function
– Enjoy free trial for first track in each in-app purchase chapter
Full version and in-app purchase chapters are all one-time purchase items. If any problem occurred to your purchased items, please contact us.
Official site http://noxygames.com/lanota/
1) Secret Library Selection Vol. 3 "Sunday Afternoon Tea" is now available! 10 tracks including "Latte, Moccaccino / Rabbit House" and "Mirror / HoneyComeBear" from Ritmo's Secret Library are in this chapter.
2) Tracklist Mode: Now after playing a song in a chapter folder, the same folder will open for you when returning to the tracklist.
3) Fixed an issue where the Notalium and total score displayed in "Player Info - Saved data management" did not match the actual stats.
Recommended for you
★ • 9Music
★ • 25Music
4.2 ★ • 26Music
★ • 25Music
★ • 40Music
4.5 ★ • 55Music
You may also like
★ • 111Video Players & Editors
3.5 ★ • 86Arcade
3.7 ★ • 102Photography
4.4 ★ • 96Action
★ • 87Books & Reference
4.2 ★ • 135Casino