A Golden Geek Best Solo Board Game Nominee, Onirim is a card game where you play as a Dreamwalker, lost in a mysterious labyrinth, and you must discover the oneiric doors before your dreamtime runs out – or you will remain trapped forever!
Wander through the chambers of dreams, hoping that chance will reveal the doors, or linger in each type of room. In either case, you will have to deal with the slithering Nightmares which haunt the hallways of the labyrinth.
Onirim is a solitaire card game. You must work against the game to gather the eight oneiric doors before the deck runs out. You can obtain door cards either by playing cards of the same color three turns in a row or by discarding one of your powerful key cards when a door appears from the deck. In both cases, you will have to decide the best use of each card in your hand and carefully play around the Nightmares. Those cards are hidden in the deck and will trigger painful dilemmas when drawn.
In addition to the exciting solo mode, players will enjoy the intuitive user interface, automated deck management, and stats to track their progress and successes against the game!
• Shadi Torbey's base Onirim game in solitaire mode
• 2 expansions: The Glyphs (free) & Crossroads and Dead Ends ($0.99)
• Original artwork from the base game by Philippe Guerin and Elise Plessis, enhanced by animations
• Solo play
• Detailed, interactive, turn-by-turn, in-game tutorial
• Scoring sytem with global leaderboard
• Offline stats record so you can track your progress
• Languages available: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
***One of my favorite solitaire games! – Zee Garcia, The Dice Tower
For more information, please visit: http://asmodee-digital.com/onirim
Having an issue? Looking for support? Please contact us at https://asmodee.helpshift.com/a/onirim/
Find all the latest news for Onirim on Facebook, Instgram, Twitter and Youtube!
- show exact denizens cards inside discard pile
- updated classic vs score attack rules
- fixed Repentant Treasure Keeper description
- cross platform save of DLCs
- bug fixes:
1. After using a key to discard a denizen, when you tap on the discard pile, the image of the card gains a glowing highlight
2. The left-most card in your hand can now be interacted with reliably, with "The Door to the Oniverse" expansion
Recommended for you
4.4 ★ • 175Board
3.8 ★ • 107Board
4.2 ★ • 79Board
4.2 ★ • 98Board
4.1 ★ • 49Board
4.6 ★ • 37Board
You may also like
4.5 ★ • 137Sports
4.4 ★ • 59Simulation
★ • 108Tools
★ • 237Puzzle
★ • 13Travel & Local
4.7 ★ • 167Productivity