The most realistic aircraft. The world at your fingertips. It’s not a game, it’s a flight simulator.
▶ "Highly recommended." — Mel Martin, Engadget ◀
▶ Over 1 million downloads! ◀
Come experience why real pilots fly X-Plane.
It starts with the flight model—the same flight model used in our FAA-certified desktop simulator—that’s complete enough to model the flex in your wings & the tilt in your landing gear.
Add to that our desktop-quality aircraft with multiple liveries and interactive 3-D cockpits—so detailed you can do a full startup procedure using the hundreds of buttons, knobs, & switches in the cockpit. With working gauges, flight displays, & more, these cockpits are as realistic as those in our full desktop sim.
But aircraft are no good without a place to fly them. That's why each of our free regions features detailed terrain, lifelike city buildings, & 3-D airports—complete with terminal buildings, jetways, hangars, & more.
Want more? Subscribe to unlock global scenery, and get access to over 37,000 airports, with more than 11,500 airports featuring 3D terminals, hangars, & more.
√ 9 free tutorials, teaching the basics of takeoffs & landings, traffic patterns, helicopters, & more.
√ 2-player internet multiplayer via Game Center (free for everyone)
√ Fully interactive cockpits on many aircraft, wired to real systems models, with working gauges, displays, buttons, & switches
√ Full startup procedures supported on many aircraft (optionally start any aircraft from cold & dark state)
√ More than 50 systems modeled, each of which can be failed on command
√ Emergency scenarios
√ Combat missions
The app includes 2 aircraft (plus all 5 scenery regions) for free. In addition, the following aircraft are available as in-app purchases:
• Free! Cessna 172SP w/ full interactive cockpit + 4 liveries
• Free! Cirrus Vision SF50 w/ full interactive cockpit + 5 liveries
• Airbus A320 Airliner w/ 3 liveries
• Boeing B737-800 Airliner w/ full interactive cockpit (over 280 switches, buttons, knobs, & levers!) + 3 liveries
• Boeing B777-200ER Airliner w/ 3 liveries
• Boeing B747-400 Jumbo Jet w/ 3 liveries
• Bombardier CRJ200 Regional Jet w/ 3 liveries
• Douglas DC-3 Airliner w/ full interactive cockpit + 3 liveries
• McDonnell Douglas MD-80 w/ 3 liveries
• A-10 Thunderbolt II (“Warthog”) Fighter
• F-22 Raptor Fighter
• F-4 Phantom II Fighter
• Beechcraft Baron B58 w/ full interactive cockpit
• Beechcraft King Air C90B
• Piper PA-18 Super Cub
• Piaggio P.180 Avanti
• Sikorsky S76 Helicopter w/ alternate livery
5 scenery regions are free for everyone!
• Oahu, Hawaii
• Grand Canyon
• Seattle/Tacoma, Washington
• Juneau, Alaska
• Innsbruck, Austria
Global scenery is available by purchasing a monthly or yearly subscription.
With a Professional subscription, you can get early access to massive multiplayer (MMO).
Come join tens of thousands of other pilots in a single, shared world!
Try the Fly-In of the Day to meet up with hundreds of other pilots, or explore the MMO world for more chance encounters.
Massive multiplayer is in early access—we wanted to get it in your hands as soon as possible—so we’re going to continue adding new features & improvements over the coming months.
Download X-Plane now to experience aviation like never before.
• Join in as an Air Traffic Controller on our mass-multiplayer servers!
• Fly where the Air Traffic Controllers are, anywhere in the world on our mass-multiplayer servers!
• Cirrus SR22 available now for non-subscribers
Recommended for you
★ • 9Simulation
4.2 ★ • 10Simulation
4.7 ★ • 13Simulation
4.6 ★ • 31Simulation
★ • 22Simulation
4.4 ★ • 19Simulation
You may also like
3.8 ★ • 109Video Players & Editors
★ • 111Art & Design
3.7 ★ • 399Entertainment
4.4 ★ • 111Communication
★ • 40Trivia
4.2 ★ • 134Personalization